Is there a link between Telekinesis and the Devil? The occult and Satanism.



At least once a week somebody accuses me of worshiping the Devil.

Contrary to popular belief; I did not sell my soul in exchange for my psychic abilities. I do not have a deal with the devil, I'm not the Antichrist, nor a vampire, I've never sacrificed a virgin nor have I never danced naked under a full moon in some bizarre witchcraft type ceremony.

People often say to me "Oh, I want to learn telekinesis but don't want to worship the devil" well... good news. 

Not only is Telekinesis, and the rest of the extrasensory spectrum, a learn able skill set that anybody can develop using the psychic investigations model, but that Satan is in no way involved. Also, more good news for people worried about a link between psychokinesis and the dark lord Lucifer: he doesn't actually exist. 

I've dabbled in the occult, we've all used Ouija boards, pendulums, dowsing rods, all those paranormal tools. but I can assure you that devil worship is not necessary to learning telekinesis. That's not to say that if you are a satanist that you cannot learn TK! Head over to my forum, you're all welcome.

If you are interested in learning psychokinesis, if you want to be able to manipulate matter, to be able to move objects with the power of your mind, check out: http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t11-telekinesis-faq

No comments:

Post a Comment