Which Foods are Good for Psychics? PSYCHIC DIET TIPS AND INFO

Is it as simple as this? I hope not, I hate broccoli!


People are always asking me questions about best diets for psychics. What food are good for developing psychic powers? Are all psychics vegetarian or vegan? Is drinking beer bad for my psychic health? Is caffience bad for psychic health? Does fluoride in toothpaste block the third eye? What goods are bad for psychics? Questions like this.

There are many people in the world who are afraid to admit when they don't know something. I am not that guy, for me I love finding questions I don't know the answers to. After all isn't that what the quest for knowledge is all about? So rather than pretend that I knew all the answers, as some people would, I turned to an old friend  of mine Sifu Amin Jani. He is an accomplished energy practitioner and tai chi teacher from North Virginia, U.S.A who runs energy-cultivation.com

Sifu Anim Jani holding a... well I'm not sure what that is!

Here is what he had to say:

"As an Energy Guy, diet has a huge role and impact on how your internal energy is effected. We have found that there are certain foods that will help increase the internal energy and help if flow smoothly through out the body.

Most psions has no idea that energy work has a lot to do with hormones in the body and the neural transmitters in our brain.  Certain foods work on them both like Fish! Eating fish is great for psions.  

Spices are very powerful too!  Garlic, Cayenne, Turmeric, Black Pepper and Ginger all great to clean the energy channels in the body so they open up nice and wide. These kind of spices can be added to anything you eat! They even taste good all together!!

Certain Herbs help with building the mental energy that psions use too like Valerian Root.
This list goes on, so pay attention to what you eat and research the health benefits of everything, its worth knowing!"

I'm always one to help spread the word about psi and psi phenomena and help the psi community in any way that I can. So i am proud to be able to share with you guys a cool site run by my friend Sifu Amin Jani.

The site is busting with information about eastern philosophy and practices, exploring ideas about ancient martial arts, the benefits of yoga, tai chi, qi gong and meditations. Real mind body and soul stuff. If you are interested in learning how to control your chi and manipulate the flow of energy through your body then energy-cultivation.com is must see site.

No comments:

Post a Comment